IFR14500 600mAh Lifepo4 Battery Cell
Standard discharge（0.2C5A） after standard charge
Mean Operation Voltage
Voltage at end of Dischargr
Discharge Cut-off Voltage
Charging at end of Voltage
Constant Current 0.2C5A Constant Voltage 3.65V 0.02C5A cut-off
（持续电流：0.2C5A 持续电压：3.65V 截止电流：0.02C5A）
Charge time：Approx 6.0h
Constant Current 0.2C5A end Voltage 2.0V
Constant Current 1C5A Constant Voltage 3.65V 0.02C5A cut-off
（持续电流：1C5A 持续电压：3.65V 截止电流：0.02C5A）
Charge time：Approx 2.5h
Constant Current 1C5A end Voltage 2.0V
Maximum Continuous Charge Current
Maximum Continuous Discharge Current
Operation Temperature Range
60±25%R.H. Bare Cell
Storage Temperature Range
Less than 1 year：-20~25℃
60±25%R.H. at the shipment state（出货状态时的湿度范围）
Less then 3 months：-20~40℃
Widely used in solar energy lamps, lawn lamps and lanterns, reserve energy model, tools, toys and so on.
|Cyle life||2000 times||Warranty||12 months|
|Normal C rate||20C||Accessory||PCB|
1.No memory effect.
2. High energy density.
3. High operating voltage.
4. Safety characteristics are excellent.
5. Discharge temperature range of -20°C-+60°C.
6. Charge/discharge cycle characteristics are excellent.
Matters Needig Attention:
(1) Maintaining proper charging and discharging of lithium-ion batteries can extend battery life. Maintaining a lithium-ion battery at 10% to 90% helps protect the battery. This means that you don't have to reach the maximum when charging a battery for a digital product such as a mobile phone or laptop.
(2) Digital products equipped with lithium-ion batteries are exposed to sunlight or stored in hot cars. It is best to turn these products off, because if the operating temperature exceeds 60 degrees Celsius, the lithium-ion battery will accelerate aging.
(3) Lithium battery charging temperature range: 0~45 degrees Celsius, lithium battery discharge temperature range 0~60 degrees Celsius.
(4) Under normal circumstances, 50% of the electricity is most conducive to lithium-ion battery storage
Packaging & Shipping:
1. Standard Export Package
2. Mode of Transport:
by UPS/DHL/FEDEX( It takes 3-5 days to arrive)
by air cargo( It takes about one week to arrive)
by sea shipment ( It takes about one month to arrive)
Q1. Can I have a sample order for battery?
A: Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality. Mixed samples are acceptable.
Q2. What about the lead time?
A: Sample needs 3-5 days, mass production time needs 2 weeks for order quantity more than.
Q3. Do you have any MOQ limit for battery order?
A: Low MOQ, 1pc for sample checking is available.
Q4. How do you ship the goods and how long does it take to arrive?
A: We usually ship by DHL, UPS, FedEx or TNT. It usually takes 3-5 days to arrive. Airline and sea shipping also optional.
Q5. How to proceed an order for battery?
A: Firstly let us know your requirements. Secondly We quote according to your requirements or our suggestions. Thirdly customer confirms the samples and places deposit for formal order. Fourthly, we arrange the production.
Q6. Is it OK to print my logo on battery product?
A: Yes. Please inform us formally before our production and confirm the design firstly based on our sample.
Q7: Do you offer guarantee for the products?
A: Yes, we offer 1 years warranty to our products.
Q8: How to deal with the faulty?
A: Firstly, our products are produced in strict quality control system and the defective rate will be less than 0.2%. Secondly, during the guarantee period, we will send new battery with new order for small quantity. For defective batch products, we will change them and send new products to you or we can discuss the solution including re-call according to real situation.