Replacement Battery for Solar Light
12V 24Ah LiFePO4 Battery
Voltage at end of Discharge:
Maximum Continuous Discharge Current
Voltage at end of Charge:
Maximum Continuous Charge Current
Constant Current 0.2C
End Voltage 8V
@ 80% DOD
Communication equipment, Telecommunication control equipment;
Emergency lighting systems;
Electric power systems; Power station; Nuclear power station;
Solar powered and wind powered systems;
Load leveling and storage equipment;
Marine equipment; Power generation plants; Alarm systems;
Uninterruptible power supplies and stand-by power for computers;
Fire and security systems; Control equipment; Stand-by electric power
3. High purity raw material: ensure low self discharge rate.
4. Silver- coated copper terminals, brass insert terminals and lead terminals improve the electric conductivity.
5. Pb CaSn alloy for plate grids: less gassing, less self-discharging high quality.
6. Maintenance-Free Operation
7. Low Self-Discharge
Battery Use and Maintenance:
1) Please use constant-voltage charge.
2) In floating charge, the voltage is 2.23 to 2.27 per unit cell.
3) In cycle use, the voltage is 2.35 to 2.45 per unit cell, the max. Current is no more than 25%° C
4) Please do tighten the bolts to avoid sparkle and poor contact when the battery is in use.
5) Please do not use it near the heat source and open flame.
6) Please keep it at low temperature. Please change it while there is liquid leaking or damage.